- Internal compiler refactoring of: expressions compilation, type casting and ANY/ALL support.
- Greatly improved runtime error reporting: now it reports both source line number and source file name where the error occured. It works in debug mode only (-g command-line option).
- Aliased struct names can now be tested separately in typed (RTTI) functions.
- Callback function attribute removed. It is no more needed and any function can now be used as a callback. In addition a new cdecl attribute is now accepted to allow the switch to C calling convention, when passing a function as argument to an imported C function.
- 21 issue reports closed.
- More than 2000 new unit tests were added (mostly generated using scripts wrote by Peter WA Wood) for a total of now 8613 tests.
September 21, 2011
Red/System v0.2.2 released
This release is mainly a bugfix release that solves several old issues. It is also now correctly synchronized with all the current bindings done for Red/System. The main changes are: